Thank you for supporting Vet TRIIP in serving our Veterans with intense chronic pain and PTSD. We depend on your generosity and value your role in helping us serve our heroes like Dan:
“Before Vet TRIIP, I was broken and I didn’t care if I lived or died. There was no hope in my life.
Then I found Vet TRIIP. I am 70 pounds lighter, my health has greatly improved, I want to live, I’m back in college, and I am very happy.
Everyone at Vet TRIIP reminds me of how great humanity can be. My life has changed for the better and I have Vet TRIIP to thank.”
Post-Service Pre-Vet Dan Gamez 01A
2019 has been an exciting year. Thanks to your support, we made great strides:
- 1956 Veterans received individual Integrative Immersion Process (IIP) Sessions.
- We developed breakthroughs in relief for Veterans with resistant pain and PTSD.
- We improved Stage 2 Trainings for daily practices for healthy, more active lifestyles
- We added Stage 3 Yoga, Art and Music Classes for long-term recovery of physical and mental health.
- Vet TRIIP collaborated with Dr. Danet Lapiz-Bluhm (UT HSA School of Nursing) and her students in two poster sessions presented at the STRONG STAR Combat PTSD Conference (10/2019). Both will be submitted for publication.
We are good stewards of your money—For every $100 you donate, our dedicated team provides $560 in integrative services: massage, acupuncture, acupressure, chiropractic care, Reiki / qigong, aromatherapy and time to connect with our veteran volunteers.
How do we do this? We have an incredible team of volunteers and four churches that provide facilities without charge.
Our biggest concern is our 4-month waitlist of Veterans requesting our services.
We rely on your donations to provide this care.
We thank you and wish you many blessings for a great 2020,
Bob Deschner and Dottie Goodsun